►Entry Level: Matric/Intermediate/Bachelor
To employees its workplace. To patrons, guests, visitors and dinners, it‟s everything from place to rest their heads while making a long trip to a temporary home during a much longer from vacation. While serving the public will be much difficult, doing so in hospitality industry carries its own set of challenges. This course is specially designed for those who work in hotels, motels, resorts, clubs & restaurants. Besides learning how to transfer best customer service, students will also gain valuable skills for reducing stress while dealing with most demanding customers.
• By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe exceptional customer service
• Identify its benefits on personal & professional leveltive actions if required.
• Use and explain techniques for dealing with angry, upset or disappointed customers.
• Give constructive and motivational feedback
• Hold structured conversational performance appraisal meetings
►Tuition Fee & Charges (PAK Rupees)