►Entry Level: Matric/Intermediate/Bachelor
Interpersonal skills within the workplace can impact on productivity and staff morale. Developing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders is essential within today‟s diverse workforce. Resolution of conflict is essential. Identifying and dealing effectively with difficult people and situations involves positive communication, active listening and problem solving skills.
• Types of conflict in the workplace and how it can manifest
• Explore the different ways conflict can be expressed such as aggression, assertion and passiveness
• Develop effective conflict resolution strategies
• Gain effective tools and strategies to deal with difficult situations and people
• Explore the use of assertiveness, active listening, communication, body language and teamwork to overcome conflict
• Responding to diversity
• Learn more about yourself and others and managing conflict
• Gain confidence in managing other's conflict and your response to it
• Providing a safe place to share and discuss problems encountered in the workplace
• Grievance and conflict resolution procedures
• Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
• Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
• Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
• Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
• Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
• Verbally communicate with others.
• Interpret and manage your emotions. Master tools to regulate and gain control of one‟s own emotions
• Articulate your emotions using the right language.
• Balance optimism and pessimism.
• Effectively impact others.
• Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
• Use the concepts and techniques in the workplace
►Tuition Fee & Charges (PAK Rupees)