IATA Certificate in GDS Fares & Ticketing (GDSFT)
- Explorer and interpret GDS Fares by using Mileage System Pricing.
- Check minimum fare rules & identity the different journey types
- Lowest combination, around the world journeys and circle trips
- To provide the best fares as per required by passengers.
- Learn about fare rules, read interpret and use the GDS for manually-priced reservation, Customs & Currency Regulations
- Book and sell travel products using Global Distribution System such as Amadeus or Galileo.
- A combination of modules from IATA, with renowned Computerized Airline Reservations Systems, which provide benefits to those who are looking forward to launch their careers in the travel industry.
- Certifications awarded by COTHM, IATA, Learn Travel UK, Amadeus, & Galileo
Entry Level:- Intermediate / A / O-Level or Above
Duration:- 3 Months
Qualifications are Awarded by
- Introduction to mileage based Air Fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing One-way and Circle trip
- Backhauls, Circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest Combinations, Round-the-world journeys and Minimum check
- GDS Training on (Amadeus/Galileo)
Tuition Fee & Charges (PAK Rupees)
| International Certification Charges:
|GDS Certification by IATA- Canada
|Amadeus or Galileo Certification
| International Recognition & Career Development Programe Dubai, UAE
| Tution Fee:
|First Term Tution Fee
| Grand Total :