Hospitality Plus magazine, is widely recognise as the market leading publication for the hospitality sector.
Hospitality Plus is a monthly publication of COTHM which is used as an effective print media tool to project our point-of-view involving the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
This exclusive publication is meant for hoteliers who comprise some 35% of our total target audience. The remaining 65% are the executives from travel companies, research firms, marketing companies, technology suppliers and service providers to the hospitality industry, publishers, colleges, universities and the corporate sector in general.In all some 80% of the readers occupy top management positions.
Advertising in this publication will unfold marvelous opportunities for you to Enhance Your Brand Presence and Build Your Corporate Image.
The Target Audience
For advertising opportunities:
- Hotel Chain Corporate Executives/Owners/General Managers/Executive Chefs
- Food & Beverage Managers/ Sales & Marketing Managers /Rooms Division Managers
- Food Technologists
- All Members of the Chefs’ Association of Pakistan (CAP)
- Finance Directors
- Research & Market Analysts
- Hospitality Consultants
- Hospitality IT Specialists
- CEOs and Managers of Kitchen Equipment Companies
- CEOs and Managers of Food Companies
- CEOs and Managers of Beverage Companies
- Executives of Travel & Tourism Industry
- Top National and Multinational Companies
- Hospitality Students
- Journalists/Media Experts
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0320-8800555