Executive Diploma in Food Safety & Quality Management
Graduation or Enrolled in 5th Semester.
All qualifications of COTHM Pakistan & Dubai are awarded by the highly recognized national and topnotch British, European, Canadian, and American awarding bodies. These qualifications are highly-acclaimed by the hospitality and tourism industry globally and the graduates stand a great chance of employment and career development.
The aim of Food Safety & Quality Management is to define all aspects of quality and to explain its importance in organizations. It details the key components of quality management and its relevance to organizations producing goods and services.
It focuses on the different views of quality and stands for some of the latest ways in which an organization can incorporate quality into its goods and services. It helps the organization regardless of its size and business nature within its domain.
- Understand the principles of Food safety & quality management
- Develop, design, and implementation of quality-related procedures and
- Develop the organizational, competitive, and economic potential of quality
- Enhancing goods, services, and the business environment
|Course Number||Title of Course||Credit Hours||Theory||Total Lectures|
|EXD-01||Food Safety & Quality Management||3 (3-0)||24||24|
|EXD-02||Food Labeling, Authenticity & Traceability||3 (3-0)||24||24|
|EXD-03||Consumer Behavior||3 (3-0)||24||24|
|EXD-04||Food Laws, Regulations & Auditing||3 (3-0)||24||24|
|EXD-05||Public Health & Nutrition||3 (3-0)||24||24|
|EXD-06||Safe Food Supply Chain Management||3 (3-0)||24||24|
- Hospitality Industry
- Food Service/Restaurant Industry
- Food Manufacturing Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Retail Sector
- Educational & Training Institutes
- Government Sector
- Certification and Inspection Bodies
- Multinational Companies in various sectors
- Food Authorities
- Research Institutes