We want to get to know you through your application.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
International students are most welcome to the College and a student visa will be issued by the Government, provided all admission requirements are met.
Application for Admission
International students are advised to apply for admission as early as possible. Overseas candidates
should submit to the College the following documents together with the Application Form:
- Application for admission duly completed.
- Attested copy of the passport validity of at least two years from the date classes commence of the semester applied for.
- Four photos passport size
- Officially attested photocopies of the Senior/High College leaving Certificate with its Grades Report, as issued by the College. Attestations must be made by the Principal of the College, from which the students have graduated, by the Ministry of Education, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by a notary public.
- If these are issued in a language other than English, translation in English must accompany the College Certificate and the Grades Report. The translation must be attached to the photocopies of the original certificates, and the documents must be attested. The translator’s name and address must be clearly mentioned in the documents. Additionally, provisional College leaving certificates are acceptable for a maximum period of two years after graduation.
- Any other certificates required by the Ministry of Interior, Pakistan from me to me.
- Original bank letter that the student’s sponsor has sufficient funds to finance the student’s stay and studies in Pakistan. The letter must be dated, signed and stamped by an official bank officer. The student’s name, the sponsor’s name and their relationship should appear clearly in this letter. The sponsor could be the father, mother, the student, the officially appointed guardian, or any other person. If the original is not in English, then an attested (by notary public) translation must be attached to the original. The owner of the deposit account should be either the student or one of his/her parents or brothers and sisters. If the owner of the account is not the applicant, a separate certificate must be issued showing the relationship between the student and the owner of the account.
- Original police character certificate (no criminal record). It must be issued no more than six months.
- The police certificate must be signed and stamped by an official police officer and must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
As soon as the application for admission and all supporting documents are received, the Admissions
Director will inform the candidate whether he/she qualifies for admission. Eligible candidates will
receive a letter of eligibility confirming the terms and conditions on which the candidate is admitted to
the College. An applicant who is judged unsatisfactory by the Director of Admissions will not be eligible
Eligible candidates should send to the College a certain sum of money, representing deposits and
pre-payments. The exact amount to be paid in advance and all other details such as payment deadlines
and refund policy are stated in the section of the Prospectus on Financial Information.
Courses may be cancelled by the College before the first day of classes due to insufficient enrollment.
Students who have started their college education elsewhere and wish to apply for admission to the College as transfer students must submit the following items to the Admissions Office:
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee.
- Official transcripts of all academic records from each Institution previously attended, including high College, college/university.
- Official course descriptions or syllabi in English for all work completed at the college previously attended.
- An official transfer credit evaluation will be made only if all of the above items have been submitted to the Admissions Office.
- No objection certificate (No pending financial obligations) will be required.
As soon as the College receives the advance payment, it will send the student a receipt and apply for the
Students should not leave their country before receiving confirmation from the College that their visa
has been granted. They should also let the College know in advance the date and time of their arrival in
Pakistan. So, that they are welcomed at the airport and driven to Campus.
All students are provided with an ID card, valid for their academic session, which gives them access to
various common areas of the College such as the Library and the Computer Labs.