Graduate Diploma in Professional Travel Management – GDPTM
Intermediate (F.A, F.SC, I.Com) OR Equivalent Qualification
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 280 airlines or 83% of total air traffic.
IATA supports many areas of aviation activity and helps formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues. IATA’s mission is to represent, lead, and serve the airline industry.
1. Graduate Diploma PTM by COTHM
2. Certificate by LEARN TRAVEL, UK + Certificate of EBT
3. Certificate of Hotel Reservation Concept – HRC (Truzon Soft)
4. Certificate of Visa Data Entry – VDE (Truzon Soft)
5. Certificate of Geography in Travel Planning -IATA (GITP)
6. Certificate of Selling & Managing Airline Reservation & Travel -IATA
7. Certificate of Serving the Travel & Tourism Customers -IATA (STTC)
8. Certificate of Global Distribution System – Fares & Ticketing -IATA
This Graduate program will help you in explaining why good customer service is important in the travel industry. Define customer service as an integral element in the travel professional’s role.
It also covers the areas to develop comprehensive fare construction skills through simulation of Amadeus. The mix blends of IATA Geography, IATA GDS and IATA Fares & Ticketing will enable to explore the real learning and outcomes as per required and need by globally Travel, Tourism and Airline Industry.
The Diploma provides essential strategies to ensure that frontline contact with the customer is a positive and memorable experience. It teaches the mileage based air fares, how to analyze itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS and to interpret GDS displays relevant to mileage
|Sr. No.||Course Contents||Week(s) of Studies|
|1||Introduction To Travel Industry – ITI||3|
|2||Global Fares & Ticketing – Learn Travel UK + Electronic Booking Tools – EBT||7|
|3||Hotel Reservation Concept – HRC||1|
|4||Visa Data Entry – VDE||1|
|5||Geography in Travel Planning GITP (IATA)||2|
|6||Selling & Managing Airline Reservation & Travel SMART – AMADEUS (IATA)||10|
|7||Serving the Travel & Tourism Customers STTC (IATA)||8|
|8||Global Distribution System – Fares & Ticketing GDSFT – AMADEUS (IATA)||12|