Intermediate in Tourism & Airport Operations
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 280 airlines or 83% of total air traffic.
IATA supports many areas of aviation activity and helps formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues. IATA’s mission is to represent, lead, and serve the airline industry.
1. Graduate Diploma PTM by COTHM
2. Certificate by LEARN TRAVEL, UK + Certificate of EBT
3. Certificate of Hotel Reservation Concept – HRC (Truzon Soft)
4. Certificate of Visa Data Entry – VDE (Truzon Soft)
5. Certificate of Geography in Travel Planning -IATA (GITP)
6. Certificate of Selling & Managing Airline Reservation & Travel -IATA
7. Certificate of Serving the Travel & Tourism Customers -IATA (STTC)
8. Certificate of Global Distribution System – Fares & Ticketing -IATA
The ‘Intermediate in Travel, Tourism & Airport Operations’ (DTAO) is designed for students who are passionate about starting an exciting career in the travel, tourism, and aviation industry. It is an ideal combination of theory and practice, DTAO provides students with a strong foundation for launching a scintillating career in the fastest-growing travel, tourism & aviation industry.
|3||Islamic Studies I|
|4||Introduction to Travel & Tourism Industry|
|5||Geography in Travel Planning|
|6||Serving the Travel & Tourism Customers|
|7||Computer Reservation System(CRS)|
|3||Pak Studies II|
|6||Online Booking Solution|
|7||Research Report II|
It is an ideal combination of theory and practice, DTAO provides students with a strong foundation for launching a scintillating career in the fastest-growing travel, tourism & aviation industry.