How to Apply
The application form saves your progress, so don’t worry about completing it in one sitting!
What’s on an application to COTHM? Below, we’ve laid out all of the questions on the application so that you know what to expect when you go to fill it out online. Items with an asterisk are required. The application form saves your progress, so don’t worry about completing it in one sitting!
Complete Application Form
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
Confirmation of Application
Once you have submitted your application, Admissions will acknowledge receipt of your application by phone or email within two working days.
Admissions will review your application to confirm you meet our requirements. If so, you will then be asked to complete your documentation as part of the review process.
Payment of Fees
College will issue an invoice for the balance of your first tuition fees, due prior to the commencement date. On payment of this invoice you will be issued with a receipt of payment.
- Local applicants should fill out and submit an application for admission to the College. If they have already finished high College they should also attach a photocopy of their high College leaving certificate.
- They will then be notified of the exact date and time of the entrance exams.
- Open to students 18 years and over at course commencement
- If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each band and 6.0 in speaking.
- All applicants are interviewed as part of the admissions process.
- Applicants not meeting the entry criteria may be considered on a case by case basis by the Academic Director. Consideration will be given to those with appropriate and evidenced previous academic history, prior work experience and life skills experience.